Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Trial of the Safety and Efficacy of MP03-36 in Subjects With Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Azelastine (Primary)
- Indications Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Meda Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Mar 2010 Results were presented at the 66th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
- 29 Jan 2010 Actual patient number (506) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2009 Results were presented at the 2009 Annual Meeting of the American College of Allergy, Asthma and Immunology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History