A Phase I, Randomized, Single-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Dose-Escalation Study of SD-101 to Assess the Safety, Pharmacodynamics, and Preliminary Evidence of Anti-Viral Effect in Subjects Diagnosed With Chronic Hepatitis C, Genotype 1.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 09 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs SD 101 Dynavax (Primary) ; Ribavirin
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Dynavax Technologies
- 09 Feb 2010 Actual patient number (34) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Feb 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jan 2009 New trial record.