A Multi-Center, Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study To Evaluate Functional Outcome In Outpatients With Major Depressive Disorder Treated With Desvenlafaxine Succinare Sustained Release.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 19 Jul 2013 Results from a pooled analysis of six studies (NCT00277823, NCT00300378, NCT00384033, NCT00798707, NCT00824291, and NCT00863798) were published in the International Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 10 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint results presented at the 27th International Congress of Collegium Internationale Neuro Psychopharmacologicum
- 21 May 2010 Actual patient number (695) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History