Multi-center, randomized, double-blind, 5-arm parallel group, placebo controlled 4 week study to investigate the safety, tolerability and efficacy of two doses each (near to maximum tolerated dose and lower dose) of RO5093151 administered twice daily (BID regimen) and RO5027838 administered once daily.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs RG 4929 (Primary) ; RG 7234 (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Roche
- 27 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 25 Jun 2013 Results presented at the 73rd Annual Scientific Sessions of the American Diabetes Association.
- 07 Jun 2011 Results of an analysis that examined the effect of treatment on adrenal function was presented at the 93rd Annual Meeting of the Endocrine Society.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History