A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Assess the Effect of Taspoglutide on Glycemic Control, and Its Safety and Tolerability, in Obese Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Inadequately Controlled With Metformin Monotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Taspoglutide (Primary)
- Indications Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EMERGE-7; T-EMERGE-7
- Sponsors Roche
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 260 to 357 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Mar 2012 This trial is recruiting in Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History