Retreatment of Gefitinib in the Patients With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Previously Responded to Gefitinib A Single Arm, Open Label, Phase II Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Feb 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Gefitinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReGaiN
- 25 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2010 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.