An Open-Label, Multi-Centre, Randomised, Phase Ib Study to Investigate the Safety and Efficacy of RO5072759 Given in Combination With CHOP, FC or Bendamustine Chemotherapy in Patients With CD20+ B-Cell Follicular Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 11 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Obinutuzumab (Primary) ; Bendamustine; Cyclophosphamide; Doxorubicin; Fludarabine; Prednisone; Vincristine
- Indications Follicular lymphoma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms GAUDI
- Sponsors Roche
- 05 Dec 2014 Final results from maintenance phase presented at 56th American Society of Hematology Annual Meeting, according to a Genentech media release.
- 05 Dec 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to Genentech media release.
- 03 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to recruiting as reported by as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History