A Comparison of the CNS Effects of Equivalent Doses of Escitalopram and Racemic Citalopram Using BOLD fMRI.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Citalopram (Primary) ; Escitalopram (Primary)
- Indications Generalised anxiety disorder; Major depressive disorder; Obsessive-compulsive disorders; Panic disorder; Premenstrual dysphoric disorder; Social phobia
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- 31 Aug 2012 Actual end date (1 Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.