Double Randomization of a Monitoring Adjusted Antiplatelet Treatment Versus a Common Antiplatelet Treatment for DES Implantation, and a Interruption Versus Continuation of Double Antiplatelet Therapy, One Year After Stenting.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 03 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Prasugrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Stent thrombosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCTIC
- 03 Sep 2013 Results presented at the ESC Congress 2013: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 06 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Sep 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2011 to 1 Jul 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History