The Effect of Short Term Amiodarone Treatment on Success Rate and Quality of Life After Catheter Ablation for Atrial Fibrillation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 Jul 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Amiodarone (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms AMIO-CAT
- 24 Jul 2017 Results (n=102) of subpopulation assessing mid-regional pro-atrial natriuretic peptide and N-terminal pro brain natriuretic peptide in patients undergoing ablation for atrial fibrillation, published in the American Journal of Cardiology.
- 21 Aug 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Nov 2013 to 1 Jan 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Aug 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.