An Open-Label, Long-Term Treatment Study to Assess the Long-Term Safety and Tolerability and Efficacy of Neramexane With Subjective Tinnitus
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 26 Aug 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Neramexane (Primary)
- Indications Tinnitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms OLLTT
- 20 Mar 2012 Planned patients number (840) added as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 16 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 16 Mar 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.