A Phase 1 Dose Escalation Study of ARQ 197 in Combination With Sorafenib in Adult Patients With Advanced Solid Tumors.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Oct 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Sorafenib (Primary) ; Tivantinib (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer; Liver cancer; Malignant melanoma; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- Sponsors ArQule
- 23 Jan 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Mar 2013 Phase 1b data was presented at the ASCO Annual Meeting, according to an ArQule media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History