A Phase 1b/2a Open-Label Study to Evaluate the Safety and Activity of Once Daily Oral Administration of AV-951 in Subjects With Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Tivozanib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 27 Jun 2012 The Phase 2a portion of the study was not conducted
- 08 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Jun 2011 Actual end date (May 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.