A Phase II Study of L-BLP25 and Bevacizumab in Unresectable Stage IIIA and IIIB Non-Squamous Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer After Definitive Chemoradiation
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Tecemotide (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cyclophosphamide; Paclitaxel
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 12 Sep 2014 Merck KGaA has discontinued its development of tecemotide for the treatment of non-small cell lung cancer based on disappointing trial results. The status of this trial is unclear, following this decision.
- 29 Nov 2012 New source identified and integrated (Robert H. Lurie Comprehensive Cancer Center, Northwestern University; ECOG6508).
- 11 Oct 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jan 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.