Ranibizumab (rhuFab V2) and Scatter Laser Photocoagulation in Treatment of Patients With Clinically-significant Diabetic Macular Edema With Peripheral Retinal Nonperfusion (RaScaL).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Triamcinolone
- Indications Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RaScaL
- 01 Nov 2011 Additional trial lead center identified as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2011 Actual end date Aug 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.