A Phase IIa, Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Blind, Active Comparator- and Placebo-Controlled, Clinical Trial to Study the Safety and Efficacy of MK8998 in Acutely Psychotic Patients With Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs MK 8998 (Primary) ; Olanzapine
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 22 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Apr 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 22 Jun 2010 Actual patient number (216) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.