Phase II Study of Temsirolimus and Irinotecan in Chemotherapy Refractory Patients With KRAS Mutated Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Temsirolimus (Primary) ; Irinotecan
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TIRASMUS
- 07 Jun 2011 Actual end date (Jun 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Jun 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.