A Clinical Evaluation of Everolimus Eluting Coronary Stents in the Treatment of Patients With ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction.EXAMINATION Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 30 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Myocardial infarction
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EXAMINATION
- 30 Aug 2017 Results assessing the cost-effectiveness of EES versus BMS based on the 5-year follow-up results of the EXAMINATION trial, from a Spanish health service perspective, were presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology.
- 30 Aug 2017 Results of a sub-study evaluating impact of BMI on stent performance (n = 1421) presented at the ESC Congress 2017: Annual Congress of the European Society of Cardiology
- 18 May 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.