A Study to Evaluate GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) Biologicals' Investigational Vaccination Regimen in Healthy Young Adults.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Haemophilus influenzae-pneumococcal vaccine (Primary) ; Adjuvants; Hepatitis B vaccine recombinant
- Indications Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2010 to 1 Jul 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.