Primary and Booster Vaccination Course in Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV) Infected Infants, HIV Exposed Uninfected Infants and Unexposed Uninfected Infants Receiving the Pneumococcal Vaccine GSK 1024850A
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 10-valent vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Hib-DTP hepatitis B vaccine (Tritanrix-HepB/Hiberix); Poliovirus vaccine; RIX 4414
- Indications Otitis media; Pneumococcal infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 26 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Jul 2012 Actual patient number (484) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.