A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Dose-Ranging, Phase II Study to Assess the Efficacy and Safety of the 100, 150 and 200 Mcg Misoprostol Vaginal Insert for Women Requiring Cervical Ripening and Induction of Labor.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 11 Jun 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Misoprostol (Primary)
- Indications Labour disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Ferring Pharmaceuticals
- 16 Jun 2010 Results released in a Cytokine PharmaSciences media release.
- 14 Nov 2009 Actual patient number (370) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 14 Nov 2009 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History