A 56-Day , Double-Blind, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Assess the Effect of Lorcaserin Hydrochloride on Energy Metabolism and Food Intake in Overweight and Obese Patients (TULIP).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 02 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Lorcaserin (Primary)
- Indications Obesity
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms TULIP
- Sponsors Arena Pharmaceuticals
- 02 Nov 2015 Results of post-hoc analysis of data from this trial will be presented at the ObesityWeek 2015 hosted by The Obesity Society and the American Society for Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery, according to an Eisai Co Ltd media release.
- 18 Jan 2011 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 57.
- 11 Nov 2010 Energy intake and appetite outcomes were reported at the 2010 Annual Meeting of the North American Association for the Study of Obesity.