A Phase 2, Multicenter Study of the Effect of the Addition of SNDX-275 to Continued Aromatase Inhibitor (AI) Therapy in Postmenopausal Women With ER+ Breast Cancer Whose Disease is Progressing.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Aromatase inhibitors
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ENCORE-303
- Sponsors Syndax Pharmaceuticals
- 06 Nov 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 25 to 28.
- 31 Mar 2011 Results will be presented at a scientific conference in 2011, according to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 04 Jun 2010 Primary endpoint 'Clinical benefit rate' has been met, according to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release commenting on final results presented at the 2010 Annual Meeting of ASCO.