Placebo-Controlled, Ascending Multiple-Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of BMS-708163 in Healthy Male Japanese Subjects and a Comparison to Healthy Elderly Japanese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 15 Jul 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Avagacestat (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Acronyms JMAD
- 15 Jul 2010 Results (n=32) have been presented at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease.
- 07 Aug 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History