A Multi-Center Randomized Phase 2b Study of Cetuximab (Erbitux) in Combination With Platinum-Based Chemotherapy as First Line Treatment of Patients With Recurrent or Advanced Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC).
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Gemcitabine; Paclitaxel; Pemetrexed
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Sep 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed based on results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 30 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 37th Congress of the European Society for Medical Oncology.
- 23 May 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History