Effects of Different Anti-Rheumatic Treatments of Arthritis on Antibody Response Following Pneumococcal Vaccination Using Prevenar.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 23 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate (Primary) ; Antirheumatics
- Indications Pneumococcal infections; Rheumatic disorders; Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms PVA
- 23 Sep 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per info from results published in journal "Arthritis Research and Therapy" 505 patients have been enrolled which is > than planned accrual according to CT.gov [Last updated: November 6, 2013] which is showing status "study is enrolling participants by invitation only".As CT.gov is not recently updated and end date is passed it seems that enrollment has been completed.
- 06 Nov 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Sep 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2009 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.