CONCERT: A Phase 3 Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Twelve-Month Safety and Efficacy Study Evaluating Dimebon in Patients With Mild-to-Moderate Alzheimer's Disease on Donepezil.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 29 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Latrepirdine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONCERT
- Sponsors Medivation
- 10 Mar 2012 This trial has been completed in Germany, France, Sweden and Italy as reported by European Clinical Trials Database (Parent trial: EudraCT2008-008005-21).
- 17 Jan 2012 Results published in a Medivation and Pfizer media release.
- 17 Jan 2012 The open label extension study in Alzheimer's disease will be terminated, according to a media release from Medivation and Pfizer.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History