Intravitreal Ranibizumab or Triamcinolone Acetonide in Combination With Laser Photocoagulation for Diabetic Macular Edema.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 03 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Ranibizumab (Primary) ; Triamcinolone (Primary)
- Indications Diabetes mellitus; Diabetic macular oedema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms LRT for DME
- 07 Apr 2014 Trial status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 Dec 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2012 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 09 Dec 2011 Primary endpoint identified (optical coherence tomography outcomes) as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History