A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multicenter Phase 3 Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Alvimopan 0.5mg Once Daily and 0.5mg Twice Daily for 12 Weeks for the Treatment of Opioid-Induced Bowel Dysfunction in Adults Taking Opioid Therapy for Persistent Non-Cancer Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Alvimopan (Primary)
- Indications Constipation; Intestinal disorders
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 01 Feb 2011 Primary endpoint 'Complete-spontaneous-bowel-movement' has not been met.
- 01 Feb 2011 Primary endpoint 'Clinical-response-rate' has not been met.
- 01 Feb 2011 Results published in the Journal of Pain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History