A Phase 2 Trial of MLN8237, an Oral Aurora A Kinase Inhibitor, in Adult Patients With Acute Myelogenous Leukemia and High-Grade Myelodysplastic Syndrome.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 23 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Alisertib (Primary)
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- 11 Jan 2012 Actual end date changed from Sep 2010 to Sep 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.