A 10-Month Open-Label Evaluation of The Long-Term Safety of Desvenlafaxine Succinate Sustained Release in Japanese Adults With Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 27 Jan 2012 Primary outcome (Hamilton Psychiatric Scale) amended as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2011 Actual end date (Mar 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.