Apixaban for Prevention of Acute Ischemic Events - 2 A Phase 3, Randomized, Double-Blind, Evaluation of the Safety and Efficacy of Apixaban In Subjects with a Recent Acute Coronary Syndrome + Pharmacogenetics Blood Sample Amendment Number 01 - Site Specific-Site (version 1.0, dated 17-Dec-08).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Apixaban (Primary)
- Indications Acute coronary syndromes; Cardiovascular disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APPRAISE-2
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 09 Sep 2015 According to Bristol-Myers Squib media release, company has terminated the trial early due to a higher rate of bleeding with apixaban compared to placebo.
- 18 Aug 2015 Results published in the Journal of the American College of Cardiology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History