A Phase II Study of IMC-A12 (Anti-IGF-I Receptor Monoclonal Antibody, NSC 742460) in Children With Relapsed/Refractory Solid Tumors
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Brain cancer; Ewing's sarcoma; Liver cancer; Neuroblastoma; Neuroectodermal tumours; Osteosarcoma; Retinoblastoma; Rhabdomyosarcoma; Soft tissue sarcoma; Solid tumours; Synovial sarcoma; Wilms' tumour
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 Mar 2015 Protocol has been amended to change in incl/excl, treatment arms and patient number.
- 01 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 04 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.