An Investigator And Subject-Blind Phase 1 Study To Characterize The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, And Pharmacodynamics Of Multiple Doses Of PF-04447943 Up To An Exposure Cap In Healthy Elderly Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs PF 4447943 (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease; Cognition disorders
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 12 Dec 2017 Results assessing safety and tolerability of PF-04447943 across a clinical trial program in 277 patients (Eight phase 1 studies, One phase II and One phase Ib study) presented at the 59th Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology
- 10 Jul 2010 Tolerability results presented at the 2010 International Conference on Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders.
- 16 Jun 2009 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.