A Phase 1/2 Study of Sequential Idarubicin + Cytarabine, Followed by Lenalidomide, in Patients With Myelodysplastic Syndrome (RAEB-2) or With Previously Untreated Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Cytarabine; Idarubicin
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia; Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 16 May 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2017 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 13 Dec 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Aug 2017.
- 05 Jul 2016 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2016 to 1 Feb 2017.