Prospective Analysis of Hypersensitivity Reactions to Oxaliplatin.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 07 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 18 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Feb 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Feb 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2011 to 1 Nov 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.