A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled, Parallel Group Phase 2 Trial to Evaluate the Effects of Dapagliflozin on Insulin Resistance and Insulin Secretion in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Dapagliflozin (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors AstraZeneca
- 01 Nov 2016 Results of a pooled post-hoc analysis of five phase IIb and 16 phase III studies (including this study) assessing frequency and characteristics of hypersensitivity adverse events, published in the Clinical Drug Investigation.
- 04 Oct 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History