A Multicenter, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Study for the Evaluation of the Safety, Tolerability, and Efficacy of ARX-F02 Compared to Placebo in the Treatment of Cancer Breakthrough Pain
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jan 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Sufentanil (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 May 2010 Primary endpoint 'Sum of pain intensity difference' has been met, according to an AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 25 May 2010 Results have been reported in a AcelRx Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Apr 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History