Preliminary Assessment of the Clinical Tolerability, Safety and Immunogenicity of Three Different Doses of Grass Pollen-Derived Peptides for Oral Use in Antigen-Specific Immunotherapy of Seasonal Allergic Rhinoconjunctivitis.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2011
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy-BioTech Tools (Primary)
- Indications Grass pollen hypersensitivity; Rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors BioTech Tools
- 16 Nov 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2009 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Mar 2009 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 54 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.