An Open Label, Prospective Cohort Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Etanercept in the Treatment of Moderate to Severe Plaque Psoriasis in Patients Who Have Not Had an Adequate Response to Adalimumab
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jun 2010
At a glance
- Drugs Etanercept (Primary)
- Indications Plaque psoriasis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jun 2010 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Jun 2010 Actual end date (Feb 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2009 New trial record