Clinical Study on Induction of Remission Using Bortezomib (Vel), Cyclophosphamide (C), and Dexamethasone (D) in Patients Until 60 Years of Age With Untreated Multiple Myeloma and Planned for a High Dose Chemotherapy: (VelCD; Deutsche Studiengruppe Multiples Myelom [DSMM] XIa)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 17 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Bortezomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Janssen-Cilag
- 17 Apr 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 400 to 401 as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.
- 06 Jun 2012 New source identified and integrated (German Clinical Trials Register; DRKS00003762).
- 04 Aug 2009 Actual end date (May 2009) and actual number of patients (399) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.