Phase I Study Of Hepatic Arterial Infusion Of Nab-Paclitaxel (Abraxane (R)) In Patients With Metastatic Melanoma In The Liver.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 19 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Paclitaxel (Primary) ; Paclitaxel (Primary)
- Indications Liver metastases; Malignant melanoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 19 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 23 Jul 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Mar 2014 to 1 Mar 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by M.D. Anderson Cancer Center.