A Phase II Multi-Center Study of Concomitant Cetuximab and Cisplatin With Re-Irradiation Using Intensity-Modulated Radiotherapy in Patients With Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma of the Head-and-Neck.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab (Primary) ; Cisplatin (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 May 2014 Status changed from completed to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2013 to 1 Dec 2018 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.