A Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study to Test the Safety and Efficacy of Lipitor (Atorvastatin) in Reducing the Progression of Carotid IMT in Early Childhood SLE.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 17 Oct 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Systemic lupus erythematosus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms APPLE
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Oct 2013 Results presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
- 09 Nov 2011 Pharmacodynamic results presented at the 75th Annual Scientific Meeting of the American College of Rheumatology and the 46th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History