A Phase I/II, Open-Label, Single Center Study to Evaluate the Tolerability, Trafficking and Therapeutic Effects of Repeated Doses of Autologous T Cells Transduced With VRX496 in HIV Infected Subjects.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jan 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lexgenleucel T (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 04 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2009 to 1 Dec 2020 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Aug 2009 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2009 to 1 Sep 2009 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.