A Randomized, Controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability and Biological Effect of Repeated Intravitreal Administration of VEGF Trap in Patients With Neovascular Age-Related Macular Degeneration.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 29 Feb 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Aflibercept (Primary)
- Indications Choroidal neovascularisation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Regeneron Pharmaceuticals
- 29 Feb 2012 Actual end date changed from Jun 2008 to Aug 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Apr 2011 Actual end date changed from Aug 2008 to Jun 2008 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2009 New trial record