Pioglitazone for the Treatment of Bipolar Disorder and Comorbid Metabolic Syndrome or Insulin Resistance.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Pioglitazone (Primary)
- Indications Bipolar I disorders; Bipolar II disorders
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 14 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Aug 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Oct 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Jul 2010 Sponsor and lead trial centre (Takeda Pharmaceuticals North America) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.