Combination of Antihypertensive therapy in the elderly, Multicenter Investigation Multi-center randomized controlled study on efficacy of ARB/Diuretic mixture versus ARB/Ca channel blocker combination therapy to blood pressure or cognitive function in the elderly patients who have insufficient controlled hypertension in ARB monotherapy
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Losartan/hydrochlorothiazide (Primary) ; Amlodipine; Angiotensin receptor antagonists
- Indications Essential hypertension
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CAMUI
- 17 Jun 2013 Results assessing renal function presented at the 23rd European Meeting on Hypertension.
- 04 Oct 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 04 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 24th Scientific Meeting of the International Society of Hypertension.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History