Pilot Study of Treatment With Intravenous Enoxaparin and/or Oral Minocycline to Limit Infarct Size After Ischemic Stroke.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Enoxaparin sodium (Primary) ; Minocycline (Primary)
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Stroke
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 12 Apr 2011 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued, according to ClinicalTrials.Gov record.
- 21 Apr 2009 Actual initiation date Apr 2009) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Apr 2009 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.