Investigation of genes influencing response to treatment with Infliximab, Etanercept and Adalumimab in patients with rheumatoid arthritis and related arthropathies.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 17 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Adalimumab (Primary) ; Certolizumab pegol (Primary) ; Etanercept (Primary) ; Infliximab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BRAGGSS
- 17 Jun 2017 Results identifying Biomarkers to predict the response to etanercept and adalimumab therapy (n=125), presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 31 May 2016 Results (n=115) assessing certolizumab drug levels and treatment response published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases
- 03 Nov 2013 Accrual to date is 73% according to United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.